The growing demand for organic food and Government strict regulations against the excessive usage of chemical insecticides are driving the demand of the market.
The global North America Biopesticides Market is forecast to reach USD 10.11 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growing demand from emerging markets will help the North America Biopesticides Market to maintain a stable growth rate over the forecast period. The manufacturers of organic insecticides are launching new products and collaborating with prominent brands in order to strengthen the market.
Reports and Data has recently published a novel research report on global North America Biopesticides Market covering current market scenario and market developments between 2017 and 2027. The report offers in-depth analysis of historical and latest market trends along with revenue growth, market size, drivers, restraints, limitations and opportunities. The report is well curated using statistical methods such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Force and presented using tables, graphs, charts, figures and other pictorial representations to help user understand the market dynamics. The data is collected using extensive primary and secondary research which is evaluated by experts and professionals in the industry.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3482
Top Companies: Valent Biosciences LLC, Koppert Biological Systems, Bayer CropScience AG, Syngenta AG, Marrone Bio Innovations, Andermatt BioControl AG, Stockton BIO-AG Technologies, International Panaacea LTD, Certis USA L.L.C and BASF SE, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Bioinsecticides segment held a significant share in the market. It is environmentally friendly and helps the crops get rid of the harmful insects and not from the beneficial insects. The growing concerns among consumers regarding the environmental hazards caused by chemical pesticides, an increasing number of resistant pests, and high chances of insect-based infections have boosted the North America Biopesticides industry.
- Based on the type of crops on which the biopesticide is applied, the fruits and vegetable segment registers the highest growth capturing almost 52.6% of the market mainly due to the increasing production of fruits and vegetables globally and increasing adoption of organic farming.
- North America has the highest adoption rate in the market and has registered a revenue of about USD 1.45 billion in 2019. The easy registration process for the bioinsecticides manufacturers initiated by the EPA has resulted in the entrance of many new manufacturers in the industry. The increasing interest in green practices and the strict government actions towards excessive use of chemical insecticides have driven the growth of the industry in the region. Both Asia-Pacific and North America are expected to anticipate significant growth over the forecast period.
- The North America Biopesticides market is adopting some wiser strategies in order to say competitive in between the growing demand of the product. Collaborations have been observed between prominent brands in order to increase their product portfolio and enter new markets. In order to hold the position of the products in the competitive market, companies are adopting effective marketing and branding strategies.
To know more about the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/North America Biopesticides-market
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fruits Vegetables
- Cereals pulses
- Grains Oilseeds
Mode of Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Seed treatment
- Foliar spray
- Soil treatment
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Beneficial Insects
Formulation Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Liquid Formulation
- Dry Formulation
North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
To Get Insights Speak to Analyst https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3482
Key questions covered in the global North America Biopesticides Market report:
- What is the expected market size of the global North America BiopesticidesMarket during the forecast period?
- What factors are expected to hamper global North America Biopesticides Market growth over the forecast period?
- Which application segment is expected to dominate other application segments over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to dominate in terms of revenue during the forecast period?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis?
- Which leading players are operating in the global North America Biopesticides Market?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3482
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan that we offer as per client requirement. Our team will ensure that the report is well suited as per your requirement.
Browse More Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs