Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Spatial Genomics, Transcriptomics and Proteomics Solutions Market, 2022-2035” report to its list of offerings.
The Spatial Genomics Market report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and the likely future potential; associated with the spatial omics solutions market, over the next decade. The study also includes a detailed analysis of key drivers and trends within this evolving market. Amongst other elements, the report features:
- A detailed overview of the overall market landscape of spatial omics solutions based on several relevant parameters.
- A detailed overview of the overall market landscape of players engaged in offering spatial proteomics, transcriptomics and genomics solutions, based on year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters and regional landscape.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of products based on parameters, such as supplier power and product specifications.
- Elaborate profiles of key players offering spatial omics
- An analysis of the various partnerships related to spatial omics solutions inked by players engaged in this domain.
- An in-depth analysis of patents related to spatial omics solutions, filed / granted, since 2003.
- A detailed review of around 600 peer-reviewed, scientific articles related to research on spatial omics solutions.
- An elaborate discussion on the various commercialization strategies that can be adopted by drug developers engaged in this domain, across different stages of therapy development, including prior to drug launch, at / during drug launch and post-marketing of the drug.
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of the live cell instruments market, highlighting the contributions of industry players, along with information on their year of establishment, company size, geographical location of headquarters, ownership and instruments specific parameters.
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of sequencing technologies market, highlighting the contributions of industry players, along with information on their year of establishment, company size, geographical location of headquarters, ownership and sequencers specific parameters.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Solution
- Sample Type
- Research Area
- Oncological Disorders
- Immunological Disorders
- Neurological Diorders
- Infectious Diseases
- End User
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
Key companies covered in the report
- 10x Genomics
- Akoya Biosciences
- Canopy Biosciences
- NanoString Technologies
- Lunaphore Technologies
- Molecular Machines Industries (MMI)
- Resolve Biosciences
To view more details on this report, click on the link
You may also be interested in the following titles:
You may also like to learn what our experts are sharing in Roots educational series:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415